Since version 188.8.131.52 there is the program variant Winweigh Light. The further development of both variants is proceeding in parallel. Improvements can affect only Winweigh Plus, only Winweigh Light, or both. In order to keep the administrative effort for naming the improvements small but still maintain a complete overview of the novelties, a marking at the end of each novelty has been introduced:
- [+/L] – concerns both variants
- [+] – concerns Winweigh Plus only
- [L] – concerns only Winweigh Light
This document describes the differences as of version 184.108.40.206.
- Window for search dialog enlarged [+/L].
- The window for the search dialog (Quick Search Dialog QSD, mostly accessible via key F4) has been moderately widened.
- Invoice module: Material price for invoice items can be changed [+].
- Within the Invoice module under Edit Invoice Item tab the material price can be changed for invoice items of the Material type. With selection of the material the stored price is preset. If the quantity is changed, the price is entered updated, since a possible graduated quantity must be taken into account. Stored discounts are taken into account.
- Invoice module: Copy single invoices [+].
- Invoices of the single invoice type can now be copied. A temporary single invoice is created, which can be processed further. With the new filter “only copyable” and new button “Copy” this is achieved.
- Groupings now with search dialog [+/L].
- A grouping option is available for the master data material, customers/forwarding agents and delivery locations. The selection of the possible grouping is now possible via search dialog QSD (with filtering). (Delivery location groups are not available in WinWeigh Light).
- Customer table: direct jump to the construction site. [+/L]
- Double-click on a job site within the job site assignment in the customer table to jump to the selected job site.
- Search dialog for construction site. [+/L]
- The Quick Search Dialog QSD for the job site selection has been moderately extended. Priority is now given to displaying the name / street / location of the construction site without having to use the scroll bars.
- New filter “in correction” under tab Documents. [+/L]
- This filter allows you to display all documents that are still in correction.