Long iron scale "PFL-TC
- The PFL-TC long bar scale, with its construction of reinforced and painted steel parts, meets the special requirements for weighing long and heavy steel bar material.
- Lateral stanchions (guardrails) prevent the material to be weighed from slipping or sliding. For side loading or unloading, these can be recessed on one side.
- Available in single and multi-range versions
- Platform sizes from 2 x 1 m to 4 x 1.5 m
- Weighing range from 600 to 10,000 kg (multi-range version)
- 4 stainless steel load cells (protection class IP 67), protected against shock forces and overload by elastomeric bearings
- Calibratable according to accuracy class III
- CE approval according to EC directives 90/384
- Extensive operating and storage options
- A wide range of connection options enables weight recording/registration and distribution to higher-level systems (all Pfister scale weighing terminals of the EV and DWT series).
- Extensions on both long sides for extra long materials, extendable up to 1 m. If required, these can be protected from abrasion by an additional plastic bar.
- Data transmission via radio connection to the PC
- Memory for permanent weights (DWT 410)
Long iron scale PFL-TC
Product info 1523Long iron scale PFL-TC.pd
Adobe Acrobat document 174.6 KB