MODULAR ABOVE-GROUND STEEL WEIGHBRIDGE "THE MOBILE".
Mobile Modular Above Ground Steel Bridge Scale
- Low, only 31 cm high, compact modular weighbridge
- Robot welded steel bridges made of demountable painted modules
- Bridge modules, drive-on ramps and support plates completely made of high-quality steel
- With short ramps – length only 3.40 m !
- Version with analog or optionally with state-of-the-art digital load cells
- Robust structure, yet flexible to use
- Problem-free assembly without major on-site preparations
- Approved for legal metrology, approved throughout Europe, accuracy class III, CE mark, complies with OIML recommendations, according to DIN 8119
- simple, cost-conscious installation
- temporary use (agriculture, construction industry, etc.)
- Of course also suitable for continuous use
- optionally also available with concrete ramps + concrete foundation
Easy to transport and relocate due to modular design.
Easy maintenance and cleaning access by removing the transverse cover plates.
The load cells are conveniently accessible from above.
Standard bridge sizes
L x W (actual lengths)
(number of load cells)
according to DIN 8119
|Number of modules|
|12,00 x 3 m||40.000 kg (6)||60.000 kg||2 ( 2 x 6 m)|
|18,00 x 3 m||50.000 kg (8)||60.000 kg||3 ( 3 x 6 m)|
Product information 1280e_Mobile A4.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document 825.4 KB