Container scales for skip and roll-off containers
for skip containers according to DIN 30720
for roll-off containers according to DIN 30722
Solid construction Durable Assembly and transport optimized
- For use in waste and recycling plants, recycling centers, scrap trade and scrap production, container loading stations, port operations.
- One-piece bridge in robust steel construction with 4 load cells
- Steel foundation with integrated bumpers for fastening with common heavy duty anchors
- Painted precision robot welded steel modules
- Calibratable according to accuracy class III
- With analog pressure load cells made of stainless steel (protection class IP 68), according to CE directives and OIML recommendations
- 100 kg – 15,000 kg with digit step d=5 kg
- 200 kg – 30,000 kg with digit step d=10 kg
Optionally also available as dual-range scale:
Weighing range 100 kg – 15,000 kg with numerical increments of 5 kg
>15,000 kg – 30,000 kg with 10 kg numerical increments.
Minimum load: 100 kg (The minimum load is the net value that may be weighed according to the regulations of the weights and measures authorities for legal-for-trade use. This value is the smallest value indicated on the nameplate of the scale).
Maximum load: 30.000 kg
Simple assembly due to modular design
The steel modules of the container scales are placed on the concrete support plate to be provided by the customer and bolted in place. Short assembly and commissioning times.
Easy maintenance and cleaning due to practical design
Load cells are conveniently accessible and therefore easy to maintain or clean.