Static combined track-road vehicle scale
Weighing without compromise Static combined track/road vehicle scale Whether truck or railcar – with our combined track/road vehicle scale, you weigh both on just one weighing system.
- Commercially approved according to accuracy class , complies with PTB (Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt) regulations and OIML recommendations as well as UIC and DIN specifications
- Weighing ranges depending on bridge length. Weighing ranges up to 50 t for the single bridge and up to 500 t for composite bridges (depending on the number of bridges)
- Load capacity according to UIC 71 load diagram
- Delivery of high-quality prefabricated concrete parts (concrete quality C45/55) or also on-site construction of an in-situ concrete foundation according to our plans
- For all common rail profiles and standard track gauges
We offer the system “Ready-mixed concrete parts track-road weighbridge”:
Standard bridge lengths from 4 to 12 m,
in addition, different total bridge lengths can be realized by combining the individual foundations (maximum 4 bridges can be combined)
Standard foundation tray module lengths:
1-part foundation trough up to a length of 14 m
1- or 2-part foundation trough possible from 14 – 16 m length
2- or multi-part foundation trough from length over 16 m
- Optional: our recommendation for long service life and high durability: to protect the rails and the scale structure: replaceable gap plates for impact-free travel on the track scale.