The Moderne is a modular, very flat truck scale for installation above or below ground. The installation is therefore cost-effective and can be realized quickly.
In critical installation situations, the Modern offers decisive advantages thanks to its flat design and watertight construction:
- Flat and yet easy to clean !
- Precast concrete bridge and foundation
- Optimized transport and fast assembly
- Calibratable according to PTB, accuracy class III
- Pressure load cells according to CE directives as well as OIML recommendations, protection class IP 68
- Version complete with digital weighing technology
- Flat construction – low soil excavation
- Modular design, can also be extended if required
- Easy assembly with only 1 standard crane
- Easy maintenance and good cleaning possibilities due to two access openings per bridge module
- Long service life and cost-effective installation thanks to the use of high-quality precast concrete elements (concrete grade C45/55), designed in accordance with the new DIN 1045 standard
- Design according to DIN 8119, scale bridge class 60
- Waterproof design
- For use in all industrial and commercial sectors, waste and recycling plants, construction stone-earth industry.
Standard bridge size
Length x width
|9 x 3 m||4||30.000||10||0,80|
|18 x 3 m||8||50.000||20||0,80|
|20 x 3 m||8||(60.000)||20||0,95|
- Other bridge sizes, increased load capacity available upon request
- Other weighing ranges and digit increments also available, e.g., dual-range scales with digit increments from 10 kg to weighing range 30,000 kg, with 20 kg digit increments beyond that.
- Optionally also version as compound scale
- Optional design according to WHG (other foundation dimensions)